Automated Ultrasonic Testing
Engineering & Inspections Hawaii is now offering Automated Ultrasonic Testing (AUT) Services. We have personnel trained in multiple systems from semi-automated to completely automated. All of our systems are completely customizable to each and every clients diverse applications and budgets.
Furthermore, we are now pleased to announce that we now have fully trained and certified staff to operate this equipment along with interpretation of the data. As we all know, most of a business’s advanced technologies is very operator dependent.
HYDROGEN INDUCED CRACK, WELD INSPECTION, AND “TOFD” TIME OF FLIGHT DIFFRACTION
Advantages of AUT Systems
- Most cost effective AUT systems on the market today.
- Fast and efficient windows based software for user friendly systems
- Manual “Mouse” scanners for Elbows, Reducers, and Tee’s
- Color coded for ease of analysis and Interpretation for non NDE Personnel
- A – scan storage for on the fly data gathering and reconstruction of scans for future analysis
- Single channel or multiple channel
- Light weight, portable, and field proven computers and scanners
- Permanent and printable records just like a radiograph or referred to as thumbprint
- Cost effective when compared to radiographs and no radiation hazards
Corrosion Mapping Systems
- Completely Customizable to Endless Applications
- Manually Operated Scanners
- Automated Scanners
- A, B, and C Scan Capabilities
- Single Channel or Multiple Channel
Smallest and most powerful eight-channel UT Flaw Detector system with 2 axis encoding
The Proscan8 takes all the features and benefits of the single channel ProScanXT but now gives you 8 channels. The ProScan8 is a small and low cost device that allows you to collect up to 8 channels of data simultaneously which can increase production and allows you to view data in ways never achieved by other methods such as phased array or TOFD.
The Accuscan is the workhorse of AUT. This automated 2-axis scanner can scan at up to 30″ per second and will scan on items ranging from 2″ pipe to flat surfaces. Its modular design means switching arms or motors takes only a few minutes and can be done in the field. The complete system, including the compact motor controller and umbilical, fits in one case, making travel simple.
- Fast – Scan up to 30″/sec
- Lightweight – Scanner weighs less than 15 pounds
- Modular – Arms and motors can be switched in only a few minutes
- Works with ProScan, Omniscan, TD Scan, Pocket UT, PRAGMA, GE, Zetec, VEO, and more