Live Video X-Ray for CUI Open Vision ™ is a lightweight live video x-ray imaging system. It includes a highly sensitive radiographic imager and battery-operated 70kV x-ray tube designed for portable field operation. The proprietary intensified video imaging system captures images and displays them on a handheld LCD viewer, head mounted display, or portable recorder with LCD display in real-time.
This portable system is commonly used for Corrosion Under Insulation inspection. Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) inspection is a term used to address the inspection of areas that exist between the insulation material and the exterior wall of the pipe. Stripping down the insulation and searching for problem spots is a costly and time consuming process.
The Open Vision ™ OVCF-NDT X-ray system allows you to inspect lengths of pipe work, bends and joints in a matter of minutes pinpointing any defects without removing the insulation.
- Spatial Resolution 250 Micron 0.010 in (0.0254 cm)
- Weight C-Arm (Including Imager) 12.5 lbs (5.67 kgs)
- Controller (Including battery) 3.3 lbs (1.50 kgs)
- Operating Temp. -30o F -120o F (-34o C -49o C)
- Storage Temp. -30o F -150o F (-34o C -66o C)
- Display 6.5 in (16.51 cm) Hand held LCD viewer
- Ruggedized head mounted display Recording PV1000
- Digital video recorder/ display with 4GB SD card TFT LCD Display
Technical Specifications (continued)
- Imaging Area (Field of View)
- 4 in x 6 in (10.16 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Dimensions (X-ray tube to Imager)
- Standard Adjustable to 19 in Extended
- Adjustable to 25 in
- (Throat Depth) 20 in
- Acquisition Time Real-time NTSC video
- Energy (Controller Settings)
- High 70kV/.3mA Medium 55kV/.2mA Low 40kV/.1mA